5 tips for buying real estate as a first-time home buyer in Ottawa.
- Research the Ottawa market to understand the current trends and conditions. Knowing what is going on in the market will help you make a more informed decision when it comes to purchasing real estate in Ottawa. Download our APP to stay informed about new listings & sold prices: https://app.homelocatorapp.com/3V5cZ2UcHwb
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage. This will give you an idea of how much you can afford and will help you narrow down your search for the perfect home.
- Get to know the different neighbourhoods in the area. Decide which ones you prefer and make sure you are familiar with the amenities, schools and other important factors that may influence your decision.
- Have a clear budget in mind. Make sure you know what you can afford and stick to it. Don’t be tempted to go over your budget just to get the perfect home.
- Hire a real estate agent linked Open Door Real Estate Group who is knowledgeable and experienced in the Ottawa market. We can help you find the right home and guide you through the entire process.
- BONUS TIP: Download our Home Locator App.